[VACANCY] HIV/AIDS Medical Officer Wanted At WHO

The World Health Organization (WHO) has announced it is seeking a medical officer that specializes in HIV/AIDS and who has bagged a medical degree from a recognized university. Furthermore, the desired candidate must have a postgraduate degree in epidemiology or public health.


Skills

Technical expertise in public health and epidemiology, planning, programme management and coordination of health programs, especially on HIV/AIDS. Ability to work effectively with colleagues at national and international levels and to train others. Familiarity with key health sector HIV/AIDS interventions, in particular prevention and treatment and care scale up in the African Region. Detailed knowledge of WHO procedures and practices is also required including close familiarity with the work of the Regional Office, the Executive Board and the World Health Assembly. Ability to exercise leadership and to work effectively with colleagues at national and international levels. Proven ability to plan, execute, supervise and manage a large international health programme. Ability to work in a multicultural environment. Excellent communication skills. Ability to work under pressure.

Experience

A minimum of ten years experience is required in epidemiology, planning and coordination of HIV/AIDS interventions or public health programs at country level with at least 5 years experience at international level. Experience in coordination of the development and implementation of HIV/AIDS health sector response programmes in African countries will be an advantage.

Desirable: Experience in capacity building, planning and monitoring and evaluation of health programs.

Method of Application

WHO strongly encourages early online applications via its e-Recruitment website here
Online applications are strongly encouraged to enable WHO to store your profile in a permanent database. Please visit WHO's e-Recruitment website at:www.who.int/employment. The system provides instructions for online application procedures. All applicants are encouraged to apply online as soon as possible after the vacancy has been posted and well before the deadline stated in the vacancy announcement. - See more at: http://www.justjobsng.com/index.php/8-admin-ngo-banking-finance/3678-medical-officer-hiv-aids-at-world-health-organization#sthash.VSBj8Ay5.dpuf

Computer literacy. Familiarity with software in common use such as EPI info, Excel, Access Work.
- See more at: http://www.justjobsng.com/index.php/8-admin-ngo-banking-finance/3678-medical-officer-hiv-aids-at-world-health-organization#sthash.VSBj8Ay5.dpuf
Technical expertise in public health and epidemiology, planning, programme management and coordination of health programs, especially on HIV/AIDS. Ability to work effectively with colleagues at national and international levels and to train others. Familiarity with key health sector HIV/AIDS interventions, in particular prevention and treatment and care scale up in the African Region. Detailed knowledge of WHO procedures and practices is also required including close familiarity with the work of the Regional Office, the Executive Board and the World Health Assembly. Ability to exercise leadership and to work effectively with colleagues at national and international levels. Proven ability to plan, execute, supervise and manage a large international health programme. Ability to work in a multicultural environment. Excellent communication skills. Ability to work under pressure.
Computer literacy. Familiarity with software in common use such as EPI info, Excel, Access Work.
- See more at: http://www.justjobsng.com/index.php/8-admin-ngo-banking-finance/3678-medical-officer-hiv-aids-at-world-health-organization#sthash.VSBj8Ay5.dpuf


5 comments:

  1. You can also utilize Recruitment organizations to look for Jobs for adjuster. Numerous together with such firms is actually they have always several employment chances via unique business employers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY HIV DISEASE WAS CURED BY PROPHET UKPOYAN FROM AFRICA, WITH HIS HERBAL HEALING SPELL/ (dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com ). DR ukpoyan is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, I have tried almost everything but I could’nt find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, I always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day I was just browsing on the internet when I come across a great post of! Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime I really wonder why people called him Papa ukpoyan, I never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing I will never forget that anyone who contacted him is! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so I was amazed all the time I heard that from him, so I did all things only to see that at the very day which he said I will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and I becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so I will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said I am HIV negative, I am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr ukpoyan gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: (EMAIL HIM ON: dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is Hannah from California USA , i was diagnosed with HIV in 2012 and since then my life have never remained the same . I even infected my husband with the disease , until i meant a testimony from a woman called Tricia and what she said about a man called doctor ukpoyan. I contacted him and told him about my problem , and then he told me that i will need to do some things which i did and after that he told me to give him some time to prepare the medicine for me . And then after he finished every thing , he told me that i will take the medication for 1 week which i did and 2 day ago i went for a test and surprisingly i am now HIV negative, he is also preparing another medicine for my husband, if you are in this kind of problem or you need help in any other disease cure , contact doctor ukpoyan via his email :(dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning everyone, my name is Hannah from USA, I have been suffering from Hiv/Aids for over 4years now, and suddenly, i have spent all my money all to make sure i get healthy all day, but happily, last month may 12th 2013, I came in contact with a traditional doctor also known as a chief priest on a newspaper who is called Dr ukpoyan who has help much people to cure their aids disease, firstly i taught it was a joke until i contacted him ” ‘dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com ‘ ” and he said that if i am ready for this work, i told him yes, and he collected my details and told me that after he has finished consulting his oracle he will run back to me on when to go for a medical check up, i was unhealthily surprise. And truly last week Monday Dr ukpoyan called me to quickly go for a medical checkup, which I did, only to find out that I was not with any HiV disease anymore, my friends and families who left me before run back to me. I now found out that God in Heaven is using this man to bless and heal us all, he is a great and powerful man, again I say to you sir, that God almighty will uplift you and your great work you did for I and other people. Pls i will sincerely advice all Hiv patient to contact this great powerful man called Dr ukpoyan for your solutions now at :dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com he will help you on your Hiv problems…..email:dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in UK. This is a testimony I want to make. I was an HIV positive for 8 years taking anti retrovirus. As I was reading online some 5 months ago I saw a testimony on cure of HIV. I decided to give a try. Now as am telling you am very negative tested 4 times in 5 months after finishing mu cure. The cure is a pure herbs from Africa shipped to me through DHL. My cure took about 5days.Dear brothers and sisters if you are out there, please the cure is out and rush to have yours. If you are interested, email the researcher using kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com I will encourage every person who come across this mail to cure yourself if you are positive kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com you can call him any time on +2347038111854
    thank to Dr Kpelede

    ReplyDelete