NACA launches HIV/AIDS photo competition

The National Agency for the Control of AIDS in Nigeria (NACA) has flagged off the first NACA HIV/AIDS photo competition with the theme: "Get tested, know your HIV status"


To participate in the competition, individuals are required to create a banner (picture) with the slogan "Get tested, know your HIV status". Picture format should be in JPEG and should be uploaded as a comment to a post on its Facebook page here.


3 winners would share a total of N10,000 airtime. Specifically, the overall winner would get N5,000 airtime, first runner up would get N3,000 airtime while the third place winner would get airtime worth N2,000.
 

The best 15 entries (with most likes and comments) would be selected for the second stage of competition.

The deadline for the submission of entries is Monday 24th March 2014.

2 comments:

  1. Hello let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was HIV positive over 9year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR. olamiye I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks dr. olamiye you can Dr. olamiye through his email address,olamiyespiritual@outlook.com OR CALL +2348056348159

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was HIV positive over 9year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR.Olamiye I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks dr. olamiye you can Dr. olamiye through his email address,olamiyespiritual@outlook.com or call +2348056348159

    ReplyDelete